David Colliquet : Profile
Having been both managing large projects and leading various teams, my experience convinced me that leadership relies as much on human qualities as on expert skills : know-how and soft skills supplement each other. This combination is at the heart of my vision of coaching and of project management.
- Leadership skills acquired through several team-leading positions (direct and matrix mode) in national and international environements.
- Large experience in managing complex projects and programme in highly-technical environments
- Strong cultural awareness: a French expat living in Germany since 2007, I can work in French, German and English.
Academic background et qualifications:
- "Ingénieur" (engineer) from Ecole Polytechnique (MSc, Palaiseau-France) and from ENSTA ParisTech (MSc, Paris-France)
- PMI-PMP® certification in Project Management (Accreditation #1398991 since 2011)
- Professional Coach: Master Coach Programme at International Coaching Institute (ICI, Geneva, Switzerland)
- 1999 to 2007: at French Ministry of Defence (DGA, Paris, France), various positions in the Aerospace area as project manager, as programme team member and as R&T Portfolio manager.
- 2007 to 2015 : at OCCAR (International Defence Programme Management Agency / Bonn, Germany) in the Tiger helicopter Programme Division, as head of the Development and Production then as Programme Director(headcount: 50 people, programme cost: approx. 10 Billion EUR), in charge of development, production and in-service support for the three customer Nations (France, Germany, Spain).
- 2016 : founding CODA Coach practice
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)