Project Leadership Programme
The "Project Leadership" Programme is an individual development programme tailored for the project manager encompassing:
- An assessment of hard and soft skills to conduct the project and lead the project team
- An individual coaching
- Individual on-demand training
The origin of it relates to an observation : project management is mostly taught as a series of analytical and cognitive processes, whereas lessons learned from both failed and sucessful projects mostly highlight human factor as the determining factor. From my poitn of view, the difference between a "fair" and a "good" project manager will often lie in his/her personal and interpersonal competencies - the famous "soft skills" set, such as the ability to communicate, to elaborate and share a vision, to negotiate, to convince, ...
This is what the Project Leadership Programme is all about : to help the project managers to become true leaders. This programme is based on a coaching approach, completed by tools from the project management environment :
- An initial assessment of project manager skills, both methodological (project, management) and personal/interpersonal ;
- A personal review to define a Personal Skills Development Plan for the project manager, also taking into account the main axis sought by the organisation ;
- An individual coaching programme completed as needed by one-to-one training sessions in the field of project management ;
- Regular updates between the company, the project manager and the coach
- A final review with the project manager and the organisation.
The organisation where the project manager evolves will communicate its main stakes (performance axis, e.g. timeline commitments, team management, ...), in order to ensure that the competency developement programme remains in line with the employer strategic objectives.
At the end of the day : more performance in full transparency for the organisation, and a fantastic opportunity for the project manager to develop his/her leadership - a life-lasting benefit for a career.
|Bénéfices pour l'entreprise||Bénéfices pour le chef de projet|
>> Back to Coda Coach Key Offerings